Friday, June 14, 2013

27 Weeks and Still Going Strong

  I visited my pops for a few days and enjoyed a little bit of vacation time before I start working at Applebee's for the summer.  It was great to be back "home."  He and Boji are doing well.  I was able to go for a nice run around Milford one day.  I cleaned my dad's house as a birthday present for him.  He was so pleased.  I brought my niece with me to visit.  She was a hoot.  She is six going on 18 and her name is Mel. She is very socially advanced for her age.  
Mel and Wrigley Boji Bound!
Mel and Wrigley 5 minutes later

Other pictures from the weekend.
Boji and Wrigley
Pops playing fetch with Boji in the front yard.
Puppy playtime!
Our favorite family dessert, hot fudge pudding cake!  To die for!
Grandpa and Mel on the tractor.
27 weeks and feeling good!

Grandpa's first gift for Harper!
Oh, you know we ate well at Dad's house!:)

So there's an update!  Now on to a summer of serving at Applebee's and teaching summer school.  Oh, and baby showers, of course!:)




No comments:

Post a Comment