Monday, October 07, 2013

Baby Showers!

Oh dear!  School has started!  Love my new batch of students!  Sadly however, with being on my feet all day at school I have experienced my first occurrence of swollen ankles!  Luckily they only lasted two days!  I feel bad for the individuals who had to deal with me those two days, because for some reason swollen ankles caused me to have a really bad attitude.:(  I snapped at my husband for the first time.  Poor guy didn't even see it coming.

My dog had a little dilemma.  I can home to him in his kennel covered in diarrhea.  Not only was he, every inch of the kennel, the wall, the floor, the nearby rug was affected.  I was shocked.  I did not even know what to do.   I called JJ immediately to see if he could come home to help me.  Being his second day of his new job he could not.  I was on my own.  I decided since I could not carry the kennel with him in it outside, I just let him out and led him to the door.  Allowing him to, of course, track his poop every step of the way, through our carpeted kitchen.  (Yes carpeted kitchen, the only carpeted room in our home..  we bought it that way..)  I cleaned up the mess and hosed Wrigley off.  Called JJ's mom to see if she could bring over her new kirby to wash out floors.  She did and get luckily got every rug in our house cleaned while she was here!  Oh, what an experience.

On to the good stuff! My baby showers!  The first shower put on was done by my two sister in laws at my house!  My first gathering at our new home! How fun!  Here are the pictures:



















The following photos are from the shower hosted by my three best friends!















No comments:

Post a Comment