Monday, October 07, 2013

32-39 weeks



Ahhhh passed second glucose test!  Working at Applebee's.  I have a trip to visit my pops.  Not much to report here.  I have stopped running and picked up cycling to keep me moving.  I enjoy riding in the evening, when it gets cooler outside.  JJ and I headed to Colorado to visit my cousin Sam, and he wanted to climb Longs Peak.  I don't recommend and expecting father's to do that while your baby mama is 9 months pregnant.  I was a wreck that day. Literally went crazy keeping myself busy.  I did NOT do a great job blogging at this time, school started I got really busy etc so I thought I'd share the pictures from this time to share my life.
My niece came with me to visit Grandpa!

My pops playing fetch with the Pups!

Wrigley and Boji!

Grandpa giving Mel a tractor ride!



Harper Rep'in my hometown!

Pups lovin on my dad!

Naughty puppy thinks his toys come from the recycle bin!

AHHH!  He's rolling in the toys!

Dad brought my favorite cake!  Bailey's Irish Creme!

Lauren made me go to the pool.. in a two piece.

4th of July!

Babysitting the Kiddos!

Trip to Boji with the bestie!

Love my dad, and the lake.

Treating my dad to dinner!

Another way Harper will be supporting her mama's hometown!

I kinda like this girl!

Fat lady boating!

Laur Skiing!

Kae and I at Shelb's wedding! 
Sexy Chauffeur to CO

Coffee tastes better in CO (Decaf of course)

Hiking with my boys!

Wriggles is so photogenic!

Baby's Room!

Lunch with friends!

Zoo trip with friends!

Naughty Naughty puppy..
Hike at nine months!

Applebuddies!

No comments:

Post a Comment