Friday, February 21, 2014

Choosing the Right Diaper Bag

Wow, was this a difficult task for me to do!  I searched list upon list.  I even decided to expand my budget to make sure the bag I was going to carry for the next two years was AWESOME and totally worth it.  I accumulated a batch of bags, that made MY top choices.  Luckily I DIDN'T have to break the bank for the one I loved.  Anyway, here were my top picks:
Ju-Ju-Be Be Prepard $118.00

Green Patterned Diaper Satchel

This diaper bag is for the Type A mama: It has tons of pockets and compartments so you can stay ultra-organized. It also comes with a changing pad, stroller attachments, a pacifier pad, bottled pockets and a removable, padded shoulder strap. You’ll be able to find everything in seconds -- no more digging around for your keys or baby’s favorite toy. $70,JJColeCollections.com
Ju-Ju-Be "Better Be" $120.00

Ju-Ju-Be Hobo Be $108.00
Ju-Ju-Be in my FAVORITE pattern!

JJ Cole Cadence Travel Bag - Ash Woodland






Messenger Baby Bag in Jazzy Blooms $82.60



Skip Hop Duo Diaper Bag - Chevron $58.00 






{Petunia Pickle Bottom© Earl Grey Boxy Backpack $179}



















































I ended up choosing the essential diaper bag.  My sister bought it for me as a baby shower gift.  When it arrived, I wasn't impressed.  It was a lot taller than I had picture and quite frankly, it was bulky.  So I returned it and went with this one:

The JJ Cole Satchel Bag.  It's the perfect size.  It has four pockets inside along the sides.  It was a shoulder strap so I can carry it cross body, for when I need to carry it long period of time.  It has smaller straps so that I can easily grab the bag when I'm in a hurry.  I found it at Babies-R-Us.

No comments:

Post a Comment