Monday, March 25, 2013

Pregnancy Update

Oh wow, has it really been a month since I have written?  My pregnancy is going well so far, I'm in the second trimester now and I've gotten away from the dark times of morning sickness, why is it called morning sickness again if it doesn't only happen in the morning?  Good question, let's change the title "morning sickness" to straight up all day NAUSEA!  I'm glad to be done with that, I have now began to work out again, back to running.  I signed up for a short 5k the first week in April, just to make sure I don't skip days at the gym.  I have felt good, JJ and I have even had a chance to work on some house projects like paint the upstairs bathroom and make our house a bit more energy efficient.  I, of course, have had a few emotion breakdowns based on the comfort level of my clothes.  During the time my nausea was at it's worse, tight fitting clothes would make me feel worse.  Most of my wardrobe is form fitting, so you can guess my problem for parent teacher conferences one day.  It was a clothes all over the floor, stand in the closet and cry kind of morning.
  The pregnancy has gotten better since then, I haven't been in maternity clothes yet, but during that time I was convinced I need some.

My first CRAVING!-------------------------->
Chicken in a Biscuit crackers with spray cheese and an olive on top.. YUMO!


 Picture updates!


No comments:

Post a Comment