Monday, March 25, 2013

Puppy Pick Up Day!

Meet Bella Boji!  My dad's new puppy!
Meet Bella Boji.
Puppies sure sleep a lot!
We picked up my dad's puppy on March 17th!  It was the first day of JJ's spring break, so we would have time to start potty training during the week.  She is the cutest little border collie.  We purchased her from a breeder in Kearney, NE (K&S Border Collies).  She sure is a handful.  My dad chose the name Bella Boji, we call her Bella.  She does not like the cold, so she prefers to poop in the house instead of freezing her butt off outside.  No matter how long we stand outside with her, she will just come back in the house and a sneak a poop somewhere.  She has gotten better, we do give her treats whenever she goes potty outside, so hopefully she catches on quickly.  She loves her toys and to play.  She goes from a mile a minute running all over the place to sleeping in 2.5 seconds and vice versa.  She screams bloody murder when we put her in the kennel to go somewhere.  She usually sleeps in her kennel next to our bed, at first she whines a little bit and then goes fast asleep.  The night before last JJ let her sleep in bed with  him the whole night, since I was gone.  Last night I did the same, she's pretty easy to sleep beside.  She is a great cuddler.:)  I am back to work and Josh is back to school, so she was in her kennel all day on Monday.:(  JJ's mom came over in the morning to let her out and play then and I headed home during my planning period to get some playtime in.  We hope to keep her until our family gathering for Easter, we will hand her off to my pops then.  I know I will miss her when she is gone, but she will have a lot of room to play on the acreage.

Cat nap on the end table.
JJ prepping for fatherhood?
Picking Bella up in Kearney!

No comments:

Post a Comment