Wednesday, February 06, 2013

Christmas 2012

Ice Skating in Estes Park

Rock climbing in Estes Park
Oh finally, a nice break from teaching.  This year, like every year, we traveled with JJ's family.  We headed to their cabin in Estes Park, CO.  It was so relaxing!  We enjoyed the company of family friends from Seattle (Mike and Kathy) and Pennsylvania (Ciatta).  We went ice skating and rock climbing at local Estes Park places.  Even the dad's (Mike and Chris) decided to climb.  I'd have to say Brian (Sarah's husband) and I were the top climbers.:)  When we weren't doing various activities we were cooking meals and playing cards.  It is so much fun to spend the holidays in a new and relaxing environment with a large portion of your family.  Sadly, my side of the family got the shaft on both Thanksgiving AND Christmas, but I think that gives me rights to decide where we go next year.:)

Family Dinner!









No comments:

Post a Comment