Thursday, April 11, 2013

First kick and secret name!

JJ and I have decided on a girl name already. It was pretty easy, we both loved it from the beginning. We have also decided to keep it to ourselves until she is born. We are loving the little secret between the two of us.:)

I felt her first kick Sunday, April 6th. We were at JJ's house in Lincoln watching a movie with Reuben. I asked JJ to touch my belly. Shortly after he put his hand on my belly, she kicked. I felt it clear as day and asked JJ if he had felt it. He did not. Apparently you can't feel it from the outside for a couple more weeks. I felt her kick again later in the week, on Thursday night after a workout. My belly is now protruding more than my boobs. Sad day. I've gained 6 lbs so far, I'm 18 weeks along.

We had our monthly appointment on the 10th. Peanut's heart rate is 141 bpm.. Dr. Fish says that is normal for a boy. Hmmm could it be?  This is a picture of me at 18 weeks along.

No comments:

Post a Comment