Tuesday, April 02, 2013

17 weeks along now!

Oh boy, it feels so good to be out of the nausea cave.  I'm back to working out, not as much as I should be, but I'm going when I can.  It's been difficult with a puppy around.  My dress pants are getting tight, and by tight I mean leaving deep impressions on my skin. YIKES!  I think it's finally time to get a bella band.  I did wear my first pair of maternity pants to Easter, not that I needed to, but they were so cute and new I wanted to wear them.  I imagine I'll even wear them when I'm not a fat, pregnant cow.

I made the switch to organic.  I now buy organic fruits, veggies and milk.  I love the change, the milk even tastes better.  

JJ has been an amazing, supportive husband.  He's responsive to my needs.  He's sweet.  He gives me a break and understands when I want to go to bed at 9:30 on a Saturday night.:)  I'm pleasantly surprised with his flexibility with his pregnant wife.:)

Current baby to do list:
Paint baby's room
Wash and organize clothes I already have gotten
Put crib together
move dresser and end table into baby's room.
Write in baby journal.

1 comment:

  1. If there's anything I can help with on the checklist this weekend let me know!!

    ReplyDelete