Saturday, April 20, 2013

She's a kickin'!

This weekend JJ and I went on a double date with Lauren and Alex. We saw Bert Kreischer the comedian, at the Funny Bone in Omaha! What a blast! He was truly enjoyable. I'm glad to find lots of laughter throughout this pregnancy!




It's Saturday night, JJ just enjoyed a movie called, " Life as We Knew it." Cute movie. We shared a tiny tub of ice cream. Shortly after, the sugar reached the peanut. She has been kicking like crazy for twenty minutes now! Josh is now getting to feel her regularly. Her kicks are so strong! I should have thought marrying a soccer player through a little better.:) we are just blessed to get to feel her.  JJ and I have not been the best at taking growth pictures, but here is my latest picture at 20 weeks along!



1 comment:

  1. We love Bert! I saw him a few years ago and actually bought his DVD!

    ReplyDelete